Sunday, October 14, 2007

Short update..

Not to worry, I am not dead - however I have put most of my effort this week into getting the hang of my new and 200x more awesome day/night job then I have for working on the game. Now that I've had a couple of days off I can begin polishing the prototype (and it stills needs polish in my opinion). I won't have much new stuff to show off for a while however, as I am working on a larger feature I've just thought up, reworking the story, and keeping tabs on my artist in regards to getting some concrete concept art together. Most of the actual coding is done however - at least for the prototype. Concept art should be availlable next week, which I may or may not show off - depends on what gets done and of course the opinion of my artist.

No comments: