Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Prototype Demo Video





So, what we have here is a video showing the basic idea behind this game. Unfortunately I don't have the most brilliant artistic skills, and my 3D artist is busy, so I used spheres and cubes as place holders. The idea behind the level you are looking at is simple: Collect 20 biosamples before time runs out. Now I'm not really trying to win here, just show off functionality, so no mocking my 1337 gaming skillz!

Here is a run down of what is what:
That guy in the middle is you - think of it as an advanced version of the Mars Rover. You have no weapons, but you can fabricate other robots to do your bidding.

Blue Spheres: What will be the "Penguin bots", the simplest defensive robots you can make.

Grey Spheres: The Pygmies - the simplest enemy robots there will be.

Green Spheres: Biosamples

Everything else should be self explainatory. Happy watching!

No comments: