Monday, February 4, 2008

And I truck on

Ok, this isn't some kind of whiny my life sucks blog - besides my life doesn't suck :) - so I won't go into details of why I took the last month of so off from game programming. Suffice to say I've had a month away from coding for fun (not coding altogether - writing ASP code in VB really makes me miss C#) and I'm back into writing game code. I've got a couple of small bugs to fix, and I need to think of a way to code the AI. Why should this be an issue? Simple - testing! My algorithm depends on some "black boxes" - basically modified version of the idea of Linear Integrators - and I'm not sure I trust the results. I need to come up with a way to test the AI and feel confident that it's doing what it's supposed to do. This has actually turned out to be a great challenge, one that should prove to be extremely interesting to solve!

No comments: