Monday, September 24, 2007

Playability!


Alright - so I now have all the required functionality to actually play the game! Now it's time to start adding special effect, the individual special powers - you know FLAVOUR! In todays game image we see me near death at the end of Wave #3 of the robots unstoppable onslaught! That little thing in the centre is the miner probe - the ultimate in technology and the very thing which I failed to protect! Of course - I DO have the highest score in the game ever - so that should count for something!

Next on the list to be implemented are the Probes special powers and to make it so the Probes can ... gasp... die! Also - soon to come should be feed back by Microsoft - here's hoping I don't get a standard rejection form letter - although with the way my luck has been ... bah! Stay tuned as the March of gamey awesomeness takes on SPARTAN levels!

No comments: