Sunday, September 30, 2007

Great Balls of Fire!

Ah yes, nothing smells better than napalm in the morning...unless of course it involves raining fire and brimstone! Although, you have no idea how exhausting mass genocide of this sort is - I mean really! What we see above is of course an example of one the special weapons I've just finished coding into the game - the special weapons are nearly complete, I just need to do some research into another type of particle system for the final effect - once that is added, the Prototype itself will be complete and there will be enough game play to realistic demonstrate what the games single player mode would be like.

(Of course - I don't intend to be the final artist, after all, something tells me sphere went out of style as the primary 3D Model in games years ago :) ).

1 comment:

Marcus said...

Looks sweet, man. I'll have to test it out. :D