Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Artists, and Coders, and Bears - OH MY!

Well, do to some difficulties I've had to replace the games artist - don't worry the new one is good and should be able to provide some usuable concept art soon. I've also got my hands on a 3D artist - so for the art department I have what I need - one person for the 2D stuff (mostly concept art and menu screens) and one person to render it all in 3D. Now all I need is one other coder - I've a couple of people in mind, but we shall see.

In other news, I am still waiting on feedback regarding the current prototype from Microsoft. I imagine there is still a long way before the game is actually approved, but anything that isn't rejection at this point is promising. As always wish me luck :).

1 comment:

Marcus said...

Good luck, man!

You're a lot further along than we were back in high school. :P